We understand mental health and wellbeing and we are here for you if you are finding things difficult.
Our one-to-one support is a safe, online space for you to talk to us about the things that are important to you. If you are struggling with your feelings, we can work alongside you to help you explore and understand them. We have lots of practical tips and tools that we can share with you and we will help you to find the ones that will work best for you.
We can arrange one-to-one sessions at times that fit in with your life and work together at a pace that feels right for you.
The team will work with you to identify goals, to support your health, social, spiritual, cultural and educational needs, looking at you as a whole individual.
Tailored support is offered in 4 week blocks, with regular reviews and monitoring of progress against identified needs.
Our one-to-one support will aim to:
- Establish current difficulties
- Identify actions, goals and/or strategies using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and/or solution focused principles
- Support you to complete these goals, monitoring progress through outcome measures
We aim to do this by supporting you with:
- Emotional support and practical support e.g. breaking down tasks or providing alternative strategies to complete goals
- CBT based activities and interventions
- Psychoeducation and guided self-help
- Building life skills, coping strategies, confidence and self-esteem
- Building social networks and reducing isolation
- Live sharing of resources, goal based worksheets, information booklets, videos etc.
- Information about how and where to access other support and community groups
The team can support you digitally through free online platforms e.g. Zoom, Skype, Teams, through phone or video call support, or through our online instant messaging platform, where you will have a dedicated worker at set times.
The service offers you support and guidance to overcome your worries, working alongside you to promote independence, resilience and wellbeing.
Individuals aged 5-18 can be referred through self, professional, or parent/family/carer. Please note this service is only available to Hertfordshire residents.