Looking for support?
We understand that parenting is not always easy and that this can be hard if your child seems to be struggling with their feelings or if you are worried about their mental health. We know that supporting a young person can feel really worrying and that it can be hard to know what you can do to help.
You are not alone. We are here to offer a listening ear and information, to help you and the young person you are supporting.
If you are a parent or caregiver you can call us on 0208 189 8400 or instant message us to talk to one of our team. We can:
- provide you with information and advice
- provide you with emotional support
- discuss how you can make a referral to With Youth for a child or young person
- support you to access one of our groups
- support you to access one of our wider Herts Mind Network services
- signpost to other local services and community resources
For parents who are looking to support their child with fears and worries (anxiety), we also offer instant access to Lumi Nova: Tales of Courage – a fun, digital therapeutic intervention for 7-12 year olds.
To find out more please see our Lumi Nova information page.